.

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Tyler may be in Kindergarten. He may not be able to say his "R" and "W" sounds, but this kid has a vocabulary that boggles my mind. Here are some of his more recent statements:

  • This parking lot is treacherous!
  • (after asking him to tell Chappy which word he used to describe the parking lot) I don't remember. Did I say it was despicable? 
  • Mom, the bathtub synthesizes cold water into hot water.
  • Let me show you what I did with my Legos. I built it so that structurally it is strong.
  • The other kids at school did not do it correctly.
  • Mom, that is not correct.
  • I can't conduct my experiment like that!
  • Water from the ocean evaporates and goes up into the sky, and the clouds are made of stuffing and it collects water and when it gets full it rains.

1 comment:

Terry and Linda said...

I think he is a smart kid..who cares about speech, it will come with time.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
https://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/sherlock-boomer