.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Dentist

Tyler had his first dentist appointment this morning. And by first, I mean the first dentist appointment where he actually opened his mouth for the dentist. And when he did, oh...when he did, the dentist declared 'Wow! Your teeth are so green!' Now in the span of about 1.5 seconds the following thoughts ran through my head: "Green? They can't be that gross! I mean, I brush them everyday! No, that's not it. Did he eat something green? Nope. Just oatmeal. What the???' I looked into his mouth and bet your bottom dollar his teeth were green. In fact, there were stunningly green. It was kind of mortifying actually. And it could only be one thing: crayon. I have no idea. I asked him if he had eaten a crayon and he said 'No, Mom, just oatmeal, I didn't eat a crayon!' I am wondering if he ate one in bed the night before? Why??? The dentist cleaned it out and confirmed it was crayon. Tyler told me after the appointment that it was the way Grammy made his oatmeal, that she made it different and in a way that turned his teeth green. Because that seems totally reasonable....

2 comments:

Phillip and Rachel said...

Bwahahaha! Who eats a crayon?!? That kid is hilarious...

Terry and Linda said...

HAHAHAHHA Blame it on Grammy...tee hee

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com